Tuesday, August 25, 2009

************SURVIVOR SAMOA CAST SPOILERS****************

From my friend Michael (host of Survivor MySpace) I got this:

Police Chief Warn wanted to inform the Board that he had given officer Betsy Bolan permission for a leave of absence since she has made the semi-finalists for the TV-Show "Survivor".



From Survivor Fever I have these :



Name: Betsy Bolan

Age: 48
Location: Campton, NH
Occupation: Police Officer


Ashley Trainer
Name: Ashley Trainer


Age: 22
Location: Osseo, Minnesota
Occupation: College student at Augustana College


More Info:

Minnesota Metro Stars women's basketball Club Alumna



Photobucket


Unnamed guy from preview.


I have found Eve Hasek on Facebook but I also read somewhere that she may not be on and her photo is blank on Survivor Fever. So she may well not be on.

Until I am pretty sure I will not reveal her photo.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List