Friday, December 4, 2009

Survivor MySpace 10:Galapagos Sneak Peek!

Hey everyone! As many of you know, I am a winner and supporter of the myspace Survivor game..Survivor MySpace hosted by Patti Cake and Michael Davidson (awesome hosts!!). I won Survivor MySpace (SMS) 8 and playing it taught me a lot about the game, I made a few good friends from it, and had the time of my life!!!


Currently they are holding "casting" for the new season Survivor MySpace 10:Galapagos.
If you are interested please contact Patti or Michael at http://www.myspace.com/survivormyspace9 or on their personal profiles which are in my Top Friends. Believe me it is a fun game!


Kevo (SMS 8 host SMS winner) made this sneak peek of the season. Enjoy and definitely check out SMS 9 (ALL STARS) and stop by and say hey to all the great peeps there! We may be a motley bunch sometimes lol but we have a lot of fun :)




To view it please copy and paste url into browser window.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MVhCpYMVpdU&feature=player_embedded

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List