Sunday, February 7, 2010

Thank you Coach Wade! My Spotlight Blog made his Offical Blog!

I just found out today that this past Thursday Coach Wade's Official Blog has posted a link to my Spotlight on Coach Wade-The Epic Journey of the Dragon Slayer! This is an incredible honor and I would like to take the time to post a thank you to my friend Coach Benjamin Wade and his blogger Adam Ledyard for the honor of posting a link there. All I can say is wow and holy shikes lol and to urge all Coach fans everywhere to please post support for him! Thank you Coach Wade!


The link to the posting is at http://www.benjaminwadeblog.com/2010/02/dedication-to-coach-on-myspace-blog.html

Coach poses with Samoa Winner Natalie White photo courtesy Natalie White


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List