Thursday, July 22, 2010

Please follow 180 FILM on my new 180 Film Fan Blog!

Photobucket


With Survivor coming in a few weeks and being I am super committed to blogging 180 Film up until it's premiere, I have decided to create a blog completely and solely for blogging 180 Film!

If you are a fan and have been following along here and would like to continue following along. Please follow my blogging of 180 at

180 Film Fan Blog

I also am helping one of the star's Vanessa Leinani with her publicity and have created a blog for her Publicity. Please also follow this blog at

Vanessa Leinani Publicity

Photobucket

Looking forward to seeing u all there!

180 FILM Fan PAGE

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List