Monday, August 9, 2010

Spotlight Blog Survivor Nicaragua Jimmy T

Photobucket




Photobucket



Name: James "Jimmy T" Tarantino (48)

Tribe: Espada

Current Residence: Gloucester, Mass.

Occupation: Commercial Fisherman

Personal Claim to Fame: My children

Inspiration in Life: Jim Ciaramitaro. He's just a really good person.
Hobbies: Rowing, hiking, swimming.

Pet Peeves: Low tolerance for incompetence.

3 Words to Describe You: Charismatic, genuine, proud.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Rupert. I'm just as lovable.
Reason for being on SURVIVOR: Pride in myself and my community. They helped me win the Sears Casting Call and I intend on doing them proud.

Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm resourceful and I have the ability to win.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List