Monday, August 9, 2010

SURVIVOR NICARAGUA SPOTLIGHT BLOG: Shannon Elkins

Photobucket








CBS BIO:

Name: Shannon Elkins (30)
Tribe: La Flor

Current Residence: Lafayette, La.

Occupation: Pest Control Co. Owner

Personal Claim to Fame: Raising three children.

Inspiration in Life: My family.

Hobbies: Working out, playing basketball and coaching.

Pet Peeves: Dumb people.

3 Words to Describe You: Smart, sexy and strong.

SURVIVOR Contestant You Are Most Like: Straight forward like Russell but much prettier.

Reason for being on SURVIVOR: To put another notch in my belt.
Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: I'm very likeable and very athletic so it will be hard to get rid of me.






My thoughts: I have had the chance to speak to Shannon about non Survivor related stuff and think he is just that..a likable guy. I will be rooting Shannon on this season and will be excited to see what the future holds for him. Good Luck Shannon and enjoy the ride bro!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List