Thursday, September 2, 2010

Please support my fellow Bloggers!

Hey fans! I have a few friends who do incredible blogs and I would like to invite u all to check those out. I met these wonderful peeps on Facebook and RESPECT Their views and writing. Definitely must reads. Clayton has started his analysis already and has done a superb job! Julie is just pure excitement about all things SURVIVOR and it shows in her writings. Troy has done an awesome recent analysis of which are the best and not so best seasons. Must reads so definitely check my friends out!!!


Photobucket
I Survived Now I Analyze
Clayton Spivey




Photobucket

This and That
Julie Bentz




Photobucket


We are READY!!!!!

Planet Buff Troy Maynard

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List