Saturday, December 4, 2010

Fan Blog (Brian Morelock)

Thanks Brian for submitting this great blog!!!!


Photobucket


Quitters? There should be not quitting in Survivor! There are SO many people in the world including myself who would love the opportunity to participate in this game, but instead people like Naonka and Purple Kelly get chosen and make a mockery of it. What happened in tonight's episode is a disgrace. I never been more disgusted with an episode before in 20 seasons of the show as I was on Wednesday. More on the two quitters later.

Let me just say that the people who are making this game still viable are Holly, Fabio, and Jane. These three are playing really good games in different ways. Holly is the well liked mother figure on the island who has proven she can make a power play when she needs too. Fabio is the under the radar player who is extemely likable with all the castaways and knows how to stay off everyones radar. Than there is Jane who knows how to make strong connections with several players such as Chase and Holly to keep herself from being at the bottom of the totem pole. I think one of these three will win this game and if I had to place a bet, I would say Holly would be the one to win it all. She is in a great position and if she plays her cards right, she should be able to make it to the end. I can't wait for next weeks episode to see how this starts to play out.

Back to Naonka and Purple Kelly. Is there anyone more selfish in this game than Naonka? She is the root of all evil. She already said she was quitting the game and knew she would be eating well, but she was still overly selfish enough not to go to the reward so that the rest of the tribe could get the tarp and rice. How does this woman teach children? I would certainly not want to send my kids to her that's for sure. What Holly did was heroic in every way and she supported Naonka out there through it all, but even she was fed up with her. I am glad that we have seen the last of Naonka because she is a pitiful person and I put her down as one of the WORSE survivor players EVER. I feel that strong about it.
Purple Kelly on the other hand we didn't get to see much of this entire season. Now we know why. The producers were ticked off at her for quitting so they didn't give her much air time. Naonka on the other hand got air time because she created a lot of drama out there. I do have a little more respect for purple Kelly because she did quit with more dignity than Naonka, but she still should have pushed herself to stay. My only question is I wonder if Naonka didn't speak up and quit first if purple Kelly would have still quit. it almost appeared that when Naonka quit, it made it easier for purple Kelly to walk out also. How delusional is Naonka for thinking she actually had a chance to win the game? I had to laugh really hard when she told Jeff she had a chance to win. NO ONE would have voted for her to win the game. She played a horrible social game and pissed person after person off on a consistent basis. Goodbye Naonka and don't let the door hit you in the ass!

Until next week, that's all I got.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List