Saturday, December 18, 2010

I am looking for YOU! Biggest Survivor Fans!

Are u the biggest fan of:



Alina?
Photobucket


Benry>

Photobucket

Brenda?

Photobucket

Chase?

Photobucket

Dan?

Photobucket

Fabio?
Photobucket


Holly?
Photobucket


Jane?

jane

Jill?
Photobucket


Jimmy T?

Photobucket

Jimmy Johnson?

Photobucket


Kelly Bruno?
Photobucket


Kelly Shinn?

Photobucket

Marty?
Photobucket


NaOnka?

Photobucket

Sash?



Shannon?
Photobucket


Tyrone?

Photobucket

Wendy?
Photobucket


Yve?
Photobucket


I am looking for you!!!!



Looking for people who are willing to share with me their thoughts on their main favorite this season. I am writing cast spotlight blogs on Monday and would like to post a sampling of fan thoughts to each. If u would like to participate and have your thoughts posted to the cast member's blog. please let me know and I will gladly post those. Thanks and the season has rocked!!!



Share your thoughts and support your favorite!!!

Photobucket

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List