Wednesday, May 2, 2012

Nicole Delma Swim Across America!


My friend Nicole Delma of Survivor Pearl Islands season has a wonderful cause that I would like to share below. Please everyone if you would take time to support in this effort it would be an awesome thing!

Below is information on the event Swim Across America it is a special event being held to raise funds to aid in the research and eradication of cancer. Beneficiaries are Memorial Sloan Kettering Cancer Research Center which maintains one of the most largest research centers available on fighting cancer.

From Nicole Delma:

"Dear friends- I'm writing because I'd like to ask for your support in raising funds for a cause that is near and dear to my heart - Cancer research. Survivor afforded me a platform in which I can make a difference and I want to make sure I take advantage of that blessing and make the most out of the chance I was given to be on the show and to have a public voice. If you can find it in your heart to donate to this very worthwhile cause, I would be so appreciative. Too many of us know someone affected by cancer and every bit of funding helps move the research forward.

I'm swimming in a race this summer to benefit cancer research. I'm not a swimmer so this is a scary and challenging venture for me but one I welcome in honor of those I know who are fighting the disease. It is sad that so many have to do so.

Please support me in this effort to raise funds for cancer research. Thank you so much!! Your donation means the world to me :)"

I am supporting Nicole in this and hope she has a successful endeavor and am very proud of her! You can do it Nicole!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List