Friday, October 11, 2013

Brenda's Survivor Photo Blog on Tumblr!



Brenda Logo photo survivor-universal-logo_zpsbfb5d48d.jpg

I have created an account on my favorite blog site Tumblr & it's a combination photo blog & blog. I will be posting updated images from this season as well as sharing my own personal images as well. If you have a Tumblr account I'd love to have you as a follower there. The link is Brenda's Survivor Blog It's new & now has it's own account, since the previous one was connected to a larger account I started almost a year ago. Hope to see you there!

Love My Followers photo lovemyfollowers_zps7068723a.jpg


No comments:

Post a Comment

Translate

Recent Most Read Posts

Search This Blog

Loading...

Holly Rocks by Rob Beasley of Survivor Seasons Fan Page on Facebook

My Reading List